Oxair is a leading manufacturer of pressure vessel type filters and water separators for dealing with moisture and oil overflow in a compressed air stream, a situation which may irreparably damage plant and equipment.
We specialise in air treatment packages to suit any application. Oxair filtration packages are designed incorporating a heavy duty AS 1210 or ASME V111 pressure vessel housing. Flow rates range from 500 scfm to 10,000 scfm with operating pressure from 7 barg to 35 barg (100 PSIG to 500 PSIG) available.
Each pressure vessel filter from Oxair has large, swing down flange for easy access for element change, internal painting to reduce corrosion, water separators of 316 SS standard and a lifting lug for easier placement. The maximum operating temperature of the filter is 100°c, but higher temperatures are available on request.
Oxair can design a full Air Treatment Package to suit your needs.
Each Filter has:
• Large, Swing down Flange for easier Access for Element Change
• Internal Painting to Reduce Corrosion
• Water Separators are 316 SS
• Differential pressure gauge. (Optional)
• Optional Alarm Contacts for High Differential Pressure
• Lifting Lug for easier placement
• Maximum Operating Temperature of Filter is 100°c
• Higher Temperatures available on request
• Oxair can design a full Air Treatment Package to suit your needs