Oxair designs, fabricates, supplies and installs nitrogen membranes that are used in a variety of sectors such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, packaging and food and beverages, throughout the world.
Now for the clever stuff – for an explanation of the PSA process click How Nitrogen Membranes Work
Oxair has been using PRISM® Membrane technology for over 25 years pioneered by Air Products and Chemicals Inc, a leading specialist in gas separation equipment.
These nitrogen membrane systems feature specially-engineered separation modules containing hollow fibre membranes that selectively remove oxygen, water vapour, and carbon dioxide from compressed air in an efficient process for producing nitrogen. Purity and Flow Rate can be adjusted to suit individual requirements.
PRISM® membrane systems reduce nitrogen costs over conventional supply methods by replacing cylinders and tanks. Compact cabinets fit easily into existing facilities and simplify installation.
You can add more membranes to increase the flow as your business expands and at Oxair we believe in providing a host of standard features to make life easier such as Variable Purity Control, Oxygen Analyser, System Self Protection and a robust control system. A fast start-up can deliver nitrogen on specification in minutes.
Other cost-saving features of Oxair’s membrane systems include automatic shutdown/standby during low demand and instant nitrogen generation upon connection to an air supply. The equipment’s simple design with few moving parts means easy operation, minimal maintenance and maximum reliability.
Membrane technology provides a rapid flow of constant purity nitrogen within minutes of a cold start from existing plant air or a dedicated supply. Future proof your business against further regulatory requirements by speaking to us about our safe and cost-effective alternative to cylinders and tanks. Thousands of PRISM® membrane systems have been installed around the world.
• PRISM® Membrane Systems reduce nitrogen supply costs over conventional supply modes
• Proven proprietary membrane technology produces highly-reliable nitrogen supply at your site, replacing cylinders, Dewar’s, or tanks
• Compact cabinets fit easily into existing facilities and simplify installation
• Automatic Shutdown/Standby during low demand
• Instant nitrogen generation upon connection to air supply
• Simple design with few moving parts means easy operation, minimal maintenance and maximum reliability
• Future expansion capability in mind
• Just add more membranes at a later date to increase flow
• Variable Purity control (Standard)
• Oxygen Analyser (Standard)
• System Self Protection (Standard)
• Robust Control System (Standard)
• Fast Start up to deliver in spec nitrogen in minutes
• System will deliver constant Purity and Flow within minutes of cold start up
Specialised Membrane Systems Oxair’s engineering team can design a specialised membrane to suit your application.
Containerised High Flow Membrane Nitrogen Systems
to meet the needs of large-volume users, such as manufacturers involved in steel, food, waste water treatment, glass, textiles and pharmaceuticals, as well as oil and gas production.
Low Cost Nitrogen Membrane Systems ideal for customers with small to medium usage and higher cost nitrogen applications
Self-Contained Membrane Systems ideal to meet the needs of large-volume customers.
Mobile Membrane Units
We also have available fully mobile transportable nitrogen membrane systems. These include power generation from the diesel compressor, which slides out during operation and maintenance and glides back inside the container for transportation.