Suitable for a variety of industrial sectors, including food, beverage and pharmaceutical, a typical Oxair desiccant air dryer pays for itself in less than a year by reducing and eliminating maintenance costs and downtime, making your operation more productive.
Dry air keeps pneumatic equipment running at peak efficiency and extends the service life of air tools, motors and cylinders. It does this by passing compressed air through a pressure vessel with two ‘towers’ filled with an alumina desiccant bed. This is the material that adsorbs water from the compressed air and the bed becomes saturated and is regenerated in the next cycle
The dryer is timed to switch towers based on a standard timing cycle, During the drying cycle some compressed air from the system is used to ‘purge/Dry the depressurized desiccant offline bed.
As long as the compressed air is not exposed to temperatures below the air temperature that was dried in the desiccant air dryer (the dew point temperature), no troublesome liquid will form in downstream air lines and equipment.
Oxair’s desiccant air dryers are available in both electric and pneumatic control formats. We also offer conversions on customers’ own air-drying equipment. Our systems are PLC controlled with reliable HMI touch screen.
Air flows can be achieved from 100 SCFM to 10,000 SCFM, with pressures from 100 psi to 500 psi. Certified lifting frames are available as well as the multi stage filtration system for maximum protection. We offer AS-1210 or ASME V111 stamped pressure valves and the system has a super quiet muffler for noise control.
Designed for consistent pressure dew points, -40°C to -60°C, Oxair’s desiccant air dryers eliminate water and freezing ice in low ambient temperatures. The system comes completely assembled, piped and wired with a full charge of activated alumina desiccant. The only thing that needs doing for operation is to hook the system up to the utilities.
Oxair Desiccant Air Dryers:
• Electric or Pneumatic Control Systems Available
• Electric to Pneumatic Control System conversions available on customer equipment
• PLC Control with reliable HMI Touch Screen
• Flows from 100 SCFM to 10,000 SCFM
• 100 psi to 500 psi available
• Certified Lifting Frames Available
• Multi Stage Filtration system
• Designed for consistent-pressure dew points -40°C to -60°C
• Eliminate water and freeze-up in low ambient temperatures
• Come completely assembled, piped and wired, with a full charge of activated Alumina Desiccant
• Only hook-up of utilities is needed for operation
• AS-1210 or ASME V111 Stamped pressure vessels Available
• Come with a SUPER QUIET MUFFLER (Oxair Noise Control)
PRISM CACTUS® pc3010 Membrane Air Dryer a cost-effective solution for ensuring a continuous stream of dry air on-site in a wide range of remote and harsh environments.
High Pressure Desiccant Air Dryers with either a vertical compressor or horizontal compressor, both of which are ideal for pipeline maintenance and other offshore industries.