Oxair manufactures a range of Oxygen Tonnage Plants, offering high purity oxygen applications suitable for medical uses and other industrial areas. Proven worldwide, these plants are PLC controlled and inclusive of oxygen analyser and produce low power consumption air separation technology.
Tonnage Plants are a cost-effective, alternative solution to traditional cylinders or liquid supply. They are designed for applications requiring large amounts of oxygen, or to replace bulk liquid oxygen storage vessels. Plants can be designed for outdoor or covered standard installations.
We supply tonnage plants from 3 to 15 tonnes of oxygen per day.
Many other sizes are available on request.
Oxair’s high-quality gas engineering solutions are tailored to meet key customer requirements and are available with full maintenance support.
STANDARD FEATURES ON TONNAGE PLANTS:
• PLC Control of all process valves and alarm functions
• Integrated Oxygen Analyser fitted on Tonnage plants
• Dew Point Analyser to measure content of moisture with Alarms to Protect Zeolite
• All Electrically sensitive equipment is individually fuse protected
• Power surge protected
• Superior Internal screen design allows for less stress on Molecular sieve
• Electronic Liquid Moisture alarm fitted to PSA (Shutdown alarm)
• Dual PSA Skid makes for smaller footprint and easier installation
• Superior Stainless-Steel valve design makes for lower maintenance
• Superior Valve Actuators makes for lower maintenance (4 million cycles before maintenance)
• All piping is welded hard piped sch-40 piping
• Only flexible piping used is connected to Instrument Air for Actuators
• Easy access to components for easier Maintenance
• Superior Proprietary Muffler design for quieter operation on PSA and Desiccant dryers
SUPERIOR FILTRATION PACKAGE:
• 4 Stage Coalescing filters
• Electronic Auto Drains on all liquid Filters and Mist Eliminators
• Electronic Auto Drains linked to PSA Alarm functions
• All Filters have D/P Gauges and Liquid Level site glass (Site glass not available on Pressure Vessel Filters)
• Filter D/P Alarm, if Filters not changed when due
• Large Mist Eliminator Filter with Long service life on the Element
• Desiccant Air |Dryer for Super Dry Feed Air
• Dryer Post Particle Filter